terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

Quais bolas de Cristal, quais quê!!!!!

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.

If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:

Do you Remember - Good shoes

How do you feel today?
Down in Mexico - The Coasters

How would you describe yourself?

Fires - Band of Skulls

What do you like in a guy and/or girl?
Dancing in the Dark - Amy Macdonald

What's your life purpose?
Love - Holiday for Strings

Will I get far in life?
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

What is the best thing about me?
Two Lives - Example

What do your friends think of you?

The Other Side - Kele

What do your parents think of you?
Love You To - The Beatles

What do you often think about?
That Phone - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

What is my best friend's theme song?
Miami - Foals

What do you think about the person you like?
Miss Mars - 80kidz

What is your life's story?
It's Warmer in The Basement - Cobra Starship

What will they play at your funeral?
Like a Rolling Stone - Jimi Hendrix

What is your biggest fear?
Diamond Hoo Ha Man - Supergrass

What is your biggest secret?
This Ain't a Love Song - Scouting for Girls

What do you think of your friends?
Your Love is King - Sade

What do you think about your past?
Listenin' To The Radio - Adam Sandler

What is your future going to be like?
Wants and Needs (fest. Akrobatik) - Lady Daisey

What do you see in the person you like?
Coal to Diamonds - Gossip

Where will I get Married?
Joining the Dots - Arctic Monkeys

What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Can Love Again - Jamie Lidell

How is today going to be?
Fight the Start - The Kilians

What is in store for this weekend?
Got it all wrong - Wakey!Wakey!

What is some good advice for me?
No Going Back - Rox

What is my signature dancing song?
I Don't Like You Anymore - The Last Shadow Puppets

What do I think my current theme song is?
In Search of - Miike Snow

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário